1) Fur Collar Coat :: This winter fur is in. And we're loving the fur collar trend on coats like this Tory Burch coat, in navy.
2) LORAC Pro Eyeshadow Palette :: This shadow palette has just about any color you could ever need; from mattes to shimmers, from light to dark. I have used it EVERY day since Christmas!
3) Booties :: Booties are one of our favorite trends; they are so versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on your outfit. These Tory Burch Milan booties are the perfect shade of camel, and the wedge is super comfortable.
4) Embellished Sweaters :: Ever feel like you want to wear a sweater, but don't think it's dressy or polished enough for the occasion? Enter, embellished sweaters. Like this one, from LOFT - with gold sequin embellishments on each shoulder and always-classic black and white stripes.
5) Philosophy "Purity" Facial Cleanser :: Enough said! This face wash smells amazing, takes all of your makeup off, and leaves your face feeling soft, smooth and pure - the name says it all.
What are some of your favorite Christmas/Holiday goodies? LIFE.STYLED. would love to hear from you! Just leave your comments in the comment box.
Happy New Year!