Happy Hump Day! Today I'm sharing some beauty-full stocking stuffers from my favorite skincare + cosmetics brand, Painted Earth. You've heard me rave about their makeup and skincare; I swear by it. Today I'm sharing some perfectly pretty stocking stuffers that she won't be able to live without. Plus, Painted Earth is located right here in Roswell, perfect for supporting local businesses AND for you last-minute gift givers!
Painted Earth skincare and cosmetics are all-natural and organic, so you can feel good about putting them on your face. Mine has never felt better!
1) Boo Boo Gel... The miracle gel! Works on blemishes, burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes, bug bites, sunburn, you name it. It is fabulous and life-changing. Great for kids, too.
2) Rosemary + Thyme Baked Mineral Blush... The perfect amount of sheen adds a dewy, finishing touch to your cheeks. I LOVE this stuff. 'Apricot Swirl' is perfect for the "barely there" look, while 'Berry Swirl' is a pop of plummy color perfect for fall and winter.
3) Eyeshadow Trio... Comes in so many color options and perfect for the girl with minimal morning time, therefore a minimal makeup routine! It is fool-proof; lightest color goes all over, medium color above the crease and onto the lid, darkest color in the crease. My favorite? The Mulberry Trio.
4) Baby Come Back Cream... Another miracle worker, especially for the girl who has age or sun spots. This cream will literally turn back time and dramatically reduce and even get rid of those spots. Results after JUST TWO DAYS!
5) Lipstick... Because what girl doesn't love a good lip color? Whether she prefers neutral or bold, there are so many amazing colors to choose from. This lipstick is super moisturizing and never dries your lips out like many others do.
6) Blueberry Cranberry Oxygen Scrub... It's like bringing the spa to your shower. This smells SO good, exfoliates your face and brightens all over.
**Enter promo code COURT at checkout for a free gift with your order!
And, DON'T FORGET... 15% off your Lifestyled Atlanta order through Christmas! Just use code GIFTED for your gift certificate purchases.