Good morning! Today's post is super random, but also may be super helpful for anyone who is on the hunt for a great little gift, housewarming present, new pillows, a cute dress, awesome earrings, etc. Get my drift? All 10 of these items are RANDOM, but things that I am really loving right now. Here's why ::
1) This mug set. I found it on Amazon months ago while looking for gifts, and ended up keeping them for myself because I love them (whoops!). They make a great housewarming gift, or just a great set of mugs to have. I love the prints and blue makes me happy
2) These raffia earrings. I stumbled across them last night and Y'ALL. They look super lightweight (I will confirm this later on when I hold them in person) and I love the texture!
3) Pom pom pillows. I love all things pom pom and am excited to incorporate it into my home. These are on promo and are super comfy!
5) On the subject of pom poms, I found this adorable dress recently and sizes are selling out quickly!
6) This dish towel because it's just plain cute
7) Because I can't keep a plant alive, I've been on the hunt for some great faux ones. Fiddle leaf figs are by far my favorite, and this is a great faux option!
8) Cork Phone Case - I've been on the hunt for a new phone case and I LOVE anything cork - shoes, bags, and now phone cases. I also love the rose gold frame.
9) Did y'all know that Stella & Dot has sunglasses now? I love them all but these are definitely my favorites.
10) This pouf. Because I love poufs and this is pretty!
11) Cut-off denim shorts because they are a summer staple, and I love the raw hemline on these