This morning I walked outside and there was a CRISP in the air that made me so excited for fall. Fall and winter are by far my favorite seasons, and I feel like in these last weeks of summer I seriously get some seasonal depression. The heat & humidity totally drag me down! So, in light of fall approaching (hopefully sooner than later), I thought I'd share some bags that are perfect for transitioning from summer to fall, and even into winter.
My favorite find is this tassel bag because ::
1) It's under $100 (who knew Anthro had so many great bags for $88? Not me!)
2) It has tassels (duh)
3) It has one strap instead of 2 which I really like. It seems to
stay on my shoulder better and be easier to carry
4) It's BIG! I like big bags and I cannot lie!
5) The color goes with everything and is perfect for every season
6) The leather is SO soft and smooth
7) I've found that the tassel strap that goes around the entire bag is perfect for
hanging sunglasses on!
...Need I say more? If you're on the hunt for a great bag that you can start wearing now and bring into fall, check out all of my favorites below.