Happy Monday! Today's post is super fun (IMO) because I absolutely love getting new book ideas! Today I'm sharing my favorite books and I'm hopeful that y'all will chime in in the comment section below and share yours with me!
My taste in books is pretty limited to the murder, thriller, rom com AKA beach read, and mystery categories. I wish I could get into books that I could use to better myself but it just ain't gonna happen. Today I'm sharing a list of my top favorite books of ALL TIME, plus what I'm currently reading now.
1. Tell No One by Harlan Coben. This is an oldy but a GOODIE. I absolutely love any book by Harlan Coben but this one is by far my favorite.
2. Girl on the Train. If you haven't read it, do it (even if you've seen the movie)
3. Gone Girl. Same as above!
4. The Silkworm. This is technically book #2 in the Cormoran Strike novel series, but the book store lady told me to read it first and it is so good. I like it better than the Cuckoo's Calling (book #1 in the series) AND in case you didn't know, the author, Robert Galbraith is actually J.K. Rowling writing under an alternate pen name. But don't be fooled - this isn't Harry Potter or sci-fi-ish.
5. In a Dark, Dark Wood. I love Ruth Ware's books, as you'll see!
6. All the Missing Girls
7. The Woman in Cabin 10. Another Ruth Ware page-turner.
8. The Husband's Secret. Love any book by Liane Moriarty and this was one of my top faves
9. Big Little Lies. DUH! Amazing read and great series.
10. For the Love. This could technically be filed under the "better myself" category... so yay, go me! It will keep you laughing the entire way through but is also packed with truth and lessons!
11. Anything by Emily Giffin. If you're headed to the beach, you need an Emily Giffin or...
12. Anything by Elin Hilderbrand. Love love love her books. Easy reads and most are set on Nantucket which brings me back to my New England roots!