Happy Tuesday! Today marks the start of the Beautycounter Black Friday sale, which you DON’T want to miss! Get 15% off plus free shipping on your order! This is one of the VERY few yearly sales they will do, and if you’ve been wanting to try Beautycounter skincare and / or makeup, now is the time! They also have tons of amazing holiday gift sets that are great for stocking stuffers or gifts for loved ones.
If you’ve followed along for awhile, you know I am in love with Beautycounter. I won’t do a long post about it (you can read the Beautycounter story here), but I’ve been using it for about a year now and when I first tried it last November, I was immediately hooked. The products FEEL so good, make your skin LOOK so much better and are clean + safe, even during pregnancy and breastfeeding! Below I’m outlining my daily skincare & makeup routine and what I use, plus some holiday gift sets I’ve already bought. Happy start to your Black Friday shopping!
MY DAILY ROUTINE :
1) Countermatch collection | Cleanser, serum, day / moisturizer, eye cream. *Sidenote - I don’t LOVE the milky feel of this cleanser, so I usually mix it with this exfoliating one. I LOVE Countermatch because I have more normal / combination skin and it really balances my skin out. But, there are tons of options depending on what your skin type is! You can browse all the skincare collections here & decide what’s best for you.
2) Overnight Resurfacing Peel | I use this 3-4 nights a week and swear by it. It’s not necessarily a “peel,” but more just a serum type feeling product that you apply after you wash your face, then leave on overnight. It brightens, gets rid of dark spots, acne spots, and makes your skin tone more even. Safe during pregnancy which is a major plus with dark spots!
3) Skin Tint Foundation | This is a super lightweight foundation which I love. It adds the perfect amount of color and evenness to your skin without being heavy
4) Concealer Pen | I use the color ‘light’ and I use it under my eyes, on any blemishes, and around my nose. It is the best concealer ever!
5) Mattifying Powder | I put this all over my face after concealer. It has no coloring to it so it looks super natural, just giving you a more matte look and preventing shiny-ness throughout the day.
6) Bronzer | I have the shade ‘Surf’ and I apply it to my cheekbones, around my forehead, and on my chin to try and give the impression that I have one instead of two ;)
7) Blush | I just ordered ‘Sorbet’ for the winter because I love a deeper berry color! I love how pigmented this is and how easily it goes (and stays) on.
9) Eyeliner - I will be totally honest and tell you I don’t use BC eyeliner! My favorite is this Marc Jacobs gel liner pencil and it’s the best I’ve ever tried.
10) Mascara - I don’t use BC mascara either, only because I am still using my IT! Cosmetics Superhero and can’t seem to quit it.
11) Lips - I am in love with their lipstick. It’s so moisturizing, tastes like peppermint & goes on so smoothly. I got the holiday gift set for myself so I’m currently experimenting with those colors!
HOLIDAY GIFT SETS I LOVE (Click HERE to browse all gift sets)
1) MINI COLOR INTENSE LIPSTICK VAULT - all these colors for $79 (plus discount!)
2) SHIMMER & SHINE BODY SET - I got this for my grandmother and grandmother-in-law (and myself because I can’t resist this body butter and am dying to try the glow oil!
3) NECESSARY NEUTRALS PALETTE - a $116 value at just $89 plus 15% off + free shipping. LOVE all the colors
4) INTENSE MOISTURE DUO - Who doesn’t need this for dry winter skin?
5) INSTANT AWAKENING TRIO - I am all about any quick ‘pick-me-up’ in the morning or before a holiday party to make my skin brighter and more awake. This does just that.
6) BEST OF BEAUTYCOUNTER - Wanting to try Beautycounter or let a friend try it? This is a set of four bestsellers.
7) LIMITED EDITION COUNTERMAN SET - For him! Great stocking stuffer for your man, including 4 men’s skincare and shave essentials with a dop kit to put them in.