Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing some things I'm currently loving, wearing, or wanting.
1) Anthro fringed basket wall art. Kind of like a juju hat but a FRACTION of the price! If you need a circular wall decor, grab one of these! Great for over your bed, desk, couch, or really any blank wall.
2) The new Countermatch Pure Calm Milk Cleanser + Adaptive Body Lotion. Y'all... when I say I am obsessed with these, it is an understatement. I really hate the feel of body lotion but this is incredible. It is SO moisturizing but immediately soaks in and you don't even know you have it on. This is hard to explain but trust me.
3) Charlotte Tilbury 'Hollywood Beauty Light Wand' - Dab this on under your eyes, on your nose, and anywhere else you want a little glow. It is such an amazing product; I'm hooked!
4) Peach tie-front top. This is such a great basic top that screams spring and is so easy! Plus, it's 40% off with code SUMMER.
5) All the raffia jewelry! This is obviously a huge trend right now because there's tons of it out there; I'm wearing these JCrew earrings and the new Kendra Scott summer collection on REPEAT. Anyone else?!
6) Sienna Jones. I just discovered this brand and am obsessed with this purse that doubles as a backpack. I am also coveting this bucket bag! Sooo pretty. If you're in need of a great bag, look no further.
7) This basket tray. I have trays all over my house because I feel like they pull things together so much; on coffee tables, by the kitchen sink, in the bathroom, bedrooms etc. This one is one of my current favorites. Love!
8) I've been talking about these shoes for weeks now and I don't plan on stopping. They are like walking on a cloud and you NEED them if you're traveling this summer, need a neutral wedge, or if you're breathing. I think that about covers it...
Happy shopping! Hope you have an amazing weekend in this gorgeous Atlanta weather.