1) Countermatch collection | Cleanser, serum, day / moisturizer, eye cream. *Sidenote - I don’t LOVE the milky feel of this cleanser, so I usually mix it with this exfoliating one. I LOVE Countermatch because I have more normal / combination skin and it really balances my skin out. But, there are tons of options depending on what your skin type is! You can browse all the skincare collections here & decide what’s best for you.
2) Overnight Resurfacing Peel | I use this 3-4 nights a week and swear by it. It’s not necessarily a “peel,” but more just a serum type feeling product that you apply after you wash your face, then leave on overnight. It brightens, gets rid of dark spots, acne spots, and makes your skin tone more even. Safe during pregnancy which is a major plus with dark spots!
3) Skin Tint Foundation | This is a super lightweight foundation which I love. It adds the perfect amount of color and evenness to your skin without being heavy
4) Concealer Pen | I use the color ‘light’ and I use it under my eyes, on any blemishes, and around my nose. It is the best concealer ever!
5) Mattifying Powder | I put this all over my face after concealer. It has no coloring to it so it looks super natural, just giving you a more matte look and preventing shiny-ness throughout the day.
6) Bronzer | I have the shade ‘Surf’ and I apply it to my cheekbones, around my forehead, and on my chin to try and give the impression that I have one instead of two ;)
7) Blush | I just ordered ‘Sorbet’ for the winter because I love a deeper berry color! I love how pigmented this is and how easily it goes (and stays) on.
8) Eye Palette | Right now I’m using this limited edition holiday set, but I am also in love with the Necessary Neutrals Palette. If you’re starting from scratch, definitely get that one!
9) Eyeliner - I will be totally honest and tell you I don’t use BC eyeliner! My favorite is this Marc Jacobs gel liner pencil and it’s the best I’ve ever tried.
10) Mascara - I don’t use BC mascara either, only because I am still using my IT! Cosmetics Superhero and can’t seem to quit it.
11) Lips - I am in love with their lipstick. It’s so moisturizing, tastes like peppermint & goes on so smoothly. I got the holiday gift set for myself so I’m currently experimenting with those colors!
HOLIDAY GIFT SETS I LOVE (Click HERE to browse all gift sets)