Happy Tuesday! I have to admit... I have not been a huge fan of the mule/clog trend coming back into play this season. BUT as I've been shopping around, I discovered that there are some really cute styles coming out, and I love the idea of being able to slip something on so easily. I am now on the mule bandwagon *AS LONG AS they are done right* (and this is the key)! It can be hard to know whether or not something is cute when you try it on in a store. So, I'm sharing my favorite styles for all you who have been wanting to test out the mule trend but not sure if you can pull it off. Trust me when I say... if I can, you can!
A couple things I've found that I love about mules ::
- They are easy to throw on and can be dressed up + down
- They are perfect for going from season to season; winter to spring, summer to fall, fall to winter
- Many of them are platforms so they are COMFY
- They give you added height without being a pump or heel that makes you feel too "dressy"
- Wear them with anything! From ripped jeans, to flares, to leggings, dresses, skirts & more
These from Anthro (on sale) are more of a true "clog" in my opinion, but I kind of love them. I've found lots of super cute mule styles as well, and I've linked them all (including the ones I'm wearing) below. Are you jumping on the mule bandwagon this season? I'd love to hear your thoughts!